Wednesday 25 October 2017

Summer Holidays


Like I said before, for me the summer holidays are the perfect time to relax our mind and enjoy the free time with your friends and family, maybe in the beach or in your own home. 

All summers I travel with my family and cousins to different places of Chile but in the last 2 holidays all of us travelled to the beach but every family in their own house. This situation was very funny because my cousins or I were going to the other home and we eaten all day and in the afternoon relaxing in the beach was the best plan.  

Well for these summer holidays I don’t have any plan but my family think in travel to Austral Road only if the time of vacations of each one coincides.  I hope very anxious this moment because this panorama is really beautiful and I dream with the “The Marble Chapels” and see the turquoise in the walls of the chapels.
                                   Resultado de imagen para capillas de marmol    
                                                           " Marble Chapels"

Avanzábamos con pasos cortos y en silencio

If this travel is not possible another option is go to Villarrica and one activity that I consider unique is trekking the volcano.  Maybe is difficult and require a good physical condition but the reward is the beautiful see at the top of volcano.   
     Also in Villarrica exist canopy in “Pino Huacho” with a distance of 2.3Km and a height of 115m.  Near this city in Coñaripe you have Terms with warm and healthy waters.

I need summer holidays after my first year in the university and all my meetings and responsibilities during the year. 

2 comments:

  1. "Marbel chapels" its seems very beatiful, I hope you can go this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to go to Marbel Chapels too!! (yes, i want to go to everywhere)

    ReplyDelete