Monday 2 October 2017

My future job


When I was a child always thought in my future job. I wanted to be a chef, police, nutritionist, kinesiologist, teacher, and a lot of other jobs but I never imagined my future like a chemist.  Today in the university, I discovered that my dream is be a chemist. 


Resultado de imagen para quimica forenseOne time with my degree in hand, I would like work in the Police of Investigation but no like a police, I would love to be part of the analysing of different types of evidences like rests of blood, cloth, bullets, weapons, between others. Also another techniques can be footprint       analysis, drugs tests, search fingerprints, analysis of biological samples (urine, gastric contents) and hair.


In other words, I imagine my future job in any place relationated with the forensic chemistry because thanks of this part of the chemistry, the police and different organisms judicial can solve a crime.

Even though my future starts in Chile, I hope travel to other country but not only for meet new places, my goal is work in that place and realize my life. For this, it’s really necessary a good salary, maybe in the beginning could be very difficult but I’m sure with effort and perseverance everything is possible!


Always I say to my friends: “Follow your dreams and you will very happy”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment