Wednesday 13 September 2017

Old and New Hobbies

Many people have a lot of hobbies and know exactly which are, but for me that question is very difficult L

Resultado de imagen para sims 2

One of my favourite hobbies is play a videogame called “The sims 2”.  During all my childhood I played this game with my sister (sometimes we played for hours) and today when I don’t have anything to do I play like a kid.  My sister plays with me only when she doesn’t work.
In this videogame you can create your own families and obviously, you have to care them.    I remember when I was a child I didn’t care my family and all of them died for hungry.



Another hobby is play “Dance central 3” in Xbox 360.  All weeks I play this because the game has good songs to dance and good choreographies.  Some people say it’s a good way to do exercise and I have to say that is true only if you play a long time.  Also, apart of this I dance hip-hop with a group of people and realize that makes me very happy.  The dance in general is my favourite hobby.


Resultado de imagen para prison breakFinally but not less important, I enjoy very much when I see different series like House of Cards, Prison Break, Criminal minds.  

4 comments:

  1. I like the sims too!!! building houses was the best part jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. killing sims in the pool was the best part of the game

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that sad that they died haha :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great!! The sims 2 is a good game, I love it! and also I killed part of my family playing :'c

    ReplyDelete