Friday 1 September 2017

The Best Holidays

For me, the holidays are really special because it’s a time in which you can pass the time with your family, friends, meet new cultures and landscapes.

Definitely my best holiday was a month ago, when my family and I travel to Orlando, EE.UU.           The first day was very tired, because we lost the airplane in Atlanta and we had to wait many hours to take another flight to Orlando. One time in Orlando everything was different!
I visited Walt Disney world with their parks like Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. The first park (Magic Kingdom) was really beautiful.  I met the classical characters of Disney, take many pictures in the castle of Cinderella and obviously we enjoyed the games of Star Wars, Pirates of Caribbean and many others.                                                                This place for me, was very special because remember all my childhood.

Also we visited Universal theme Parks and I never forget when we go to The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter. It’s really amazing how Hogwarts, the train and the station 9 ¾, Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley and all the things of Harry potter is the same of the movies
Volcano Bay is another park of universal but this is a Water Theme Park. I don’t have words to describe the experience. But  you can watch in this video:

The last days we visited the International Outlets of Orlando and we bought clothes, shoes, souvenirs, etc.
I have to say that 11 days are not sufficient to go around all the places  L

Don't forget that the Dreams come true.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Orlando. It must have been very nice to be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can´t imagine the feeling of been there, with pure childhood everywhere you see! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling to Orlando an meeting Mickey mouse by yourself ! this definitely must be the child main dream ! What a magical place to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m pretty sure you will go again

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are so cute :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should have carried me in your suitcase... what a great expierence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine, must have been an incredible experience

    ReplyDelete
  8. Disney is so magical, beautiful and perfect, i already want to go back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That incredible places you visited!
    regards

    ReplyDelete