Wednesday 4 October 2017

Post Graduate Studies


 For me the courses of Master Degree and PhD degree are really important because give us a chance for acquire new knowledge’s and perfect another’s. Also if you course any of these programs you will win a lot of experience and contact networks, which is very important today.  No matter the subject selected, have a Master Degree or PhD degree increases the possibility of be hired in a job and the pay.
Resultado de imagen para PhD

I would like study in other country but not for something specific, rather it’s because the development abroad is more than here in Chile.  This is for the innovation with new technologies for example, and also by the invested capital in the science in general.


If you ask me if I can study a distance, my answer would be… mmm yes, but I prefer a part-time course, in which I can assist personally to the class. Obviously the distance learning is not bad, you can make a lot of things from your house or desk and you save a lot of time lost in transport for one place to another.   I had never heard about “blended system” and all in all is a really good option for example if you don’t have the sufficient money to live in other country.


Well, the Master Degree and PhD degree are benefits for our experience and noticeably for the professional title. 

4 comments:

  1. I prefer a part time course too because its more confortable than distance learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Study in another country sounds really fun, but scary, best of luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PhD give you even foreigner contacts, that's amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. you right! the development of some other countries to the sciences in general is bigger than here.

    ReplyDelete