Friday 26 May 2017

My favourite book and film

In our entire life, we have seen many films and read many books.
 If you asking me what is my favorite book, the answer would be "Los Miserables". 

Resultado de imagen para los miserables
I read that in 2015 for the college but previously I read that because mi sister recommended me the book. 
The history of Jean Valjean and Cossete is very different to other histories of a dad and his daughter. He adopted her when she was very young and raised her like his own child. Jean always was persecuted by Javert, and that success complicate the relationship of Jean and Cossete. They passed many difficult situations but always they were together. 
Also in this book you can understand the "French revolution"  with the history of Marius Pontmercy.
 I would say that "Los Miserables" is a book very completely because present different situations of the life of the people. I recommended anyway!! 💓 



Resultado de imagen para la decision mas dificilNow if you asking me about my favorite movie, I don't know what to say. It's a very difficult decision because I love movies like "High School Musical 2" , "Camino"," La decisión más difícil" and others.  But "La decisión más difícil" it's very important to me why remember me to my sister when she was very sick.That movie has a very emotional sense ;(.
The central theme is the emancipation of Anna Fitzgerald because her sister Kate had asked for that before she die. Kate had leukemia and his mother forced Anna to donate to her sister.
I recommended this film because it makes you reflect about how deal the life. 


I hope that one time read this, you can see/watch the movie and book that I describe!!.

2 comments: