Thursday 4 May 2017

Music in My life

Many times we travel a long distances and that is very boring L but everything changes when we listen our favorite’s songs, artist, etc.

When I was 7, my I used to listen High School Musical.  Always remember and sing the song of Troy Bolton in HSM 2, that’s my favorite!! .  I’m a real fan of that movie and their songs.

With the pass of the time my pleasures being changing and I listen different bands like Pxndx, Tronic, Los bunkers, Shamanes, Café tacvba and many others. 

    Today I listen to that music beside to others such as Dread Mar- I,  Moral Distraída, Santa Feria and l can’t deny that I listen Ozuna and Bad bunny
Imagen relacionada
                                             (That's me admitting that listen ozuna and bad bunny)



My favorite song …. uhm that’s a very difficult question.  I think that can be “ El reloj cucu- Maná”  because reminds  me  of my grandfather  and I love him with all my heart

I think that the music many times is related with movies and my favorite combination is and will be always High School Musical 2. Yes, it’s true that is a movie for kids, but when I saw that film for first time I loved since 1st second.

Well like u can see, my pleasures are very different!!!.

3 comments:

  1. i like dread mar i too! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love High School Musical, I saw it every time I had the chance ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like a lot of different kind of music, sharpay evans!! <3

    ReplyDelete