Friday 7 April 2017

Getting to know each other

Hi! I'm Mayte Briones Salazar. This is my first blog and I would  like to tell you a little of me .
I was born in  Santiago, Chile and  I growing up in the same city with my dad Jorge, my mom Roxana and my sister called Yannina. But since Dec,2015 I have a new member in the family.
The new member is a little dog called Teo. It's so cute!!

 At present I study Chemistry in University of Chile since March,2017 but before I studied in "Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera" for six years!

My Favourite Hobby is Dance. In fact one of the best child  memories that I have is when I had 9 or 10 years and  I won a National Championship of Dance whit many friends and I remember that day because the happiness was part of me.

Resultado de imagen para santorini

I dream with someday travel to  Santorini, Grecia.
I love the infrastructure and the localization because this place it's localized by the Aegean Sea. Also I love the colours of the landscape







Well, this is a little part of me and I'm very happy for share this with you!

2 comments:

  1. dogs are the best animals in the world they are so cute and loyal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teo is lovely :) And I know one day you will be in Santorini :)

    ReplyDelete